Thursday 2 June 2016

Who says winter must be dull and boring - Colourful Winter Fashion

Kbear's favourite shoes

I can barely believe that winter is finally here. I have been in denial this whole time, holding onto to the nice toasty days of summer, and telling myself that winter won't be as cold. Well, I can tell you now that I was wrong :( or maybe I wasn't. It could just be the pure HATE relationship that I have with winter [pretty surprising because I am a winter Baby - July bday] that is making me feel this way. To be honest, if it was up to me, I'd skip straight into spring and leave winter hanging, but we don't always get what we want, right! Long *sigh*!

With this being said, I was very excited to shop for my little one for this year's winter - the only thing I look forward to every change of season - and I must say, toddler fashion is getting more and more impressive every single year. There was quite a variety to pick from and after almost picking the whole store; fighting with my boyfriend for not letting me; and trying really hard to convince Kbear to try the clothes on, I finally decided on a few that will be much needed this winter. 

These are the basics; Jackets, warm dresses, boots, winter tights, you name them. Initially I was going to write a post about them all so I can show you and maybe in the process give lil inspiration on what to get your lil one but I figured doing it on video will be much better. I do need to mention however that I am no expert in fashion and styling clothes. This is basically just me matching clothes together and making sure my little goes to school looking presentable.

Here's a video of some of the clothes that my Kbear will be wearing this winter [ https://youtu.be/zZbFrBgVbZA ]. I hope you'll enjoy watching. Let's chat in the comments section below about which outfit you liked more and what you'd love to see/read next on this blog.


Please note my little one will be 3years old in 3months so all the clothes(excluding dresses) you'll see in this video are sizes 3 - 4 years old. The dresses are size 2 - 3years old. 
Happy Summer/Winter to you and keep safe.

xoxo
Oluv

No comments:

Post a Comment