Wednesday 20 April 2016

Garnier Ultimate Blends Review

Garnier Ultimate Blends Natural Hair products
For the very longest time, I could not find hair products that could keep my Daughter's hair moisturized. She has all Natural hair, 4c type, and because she is just a little toddler, she doesn't quite like covering her hair, let alone her head. So it's close to impossible for me to keep her hair nicely covered and protected. As you can imagine, the hair gets dry very fast and I get pretty frustrated with the process of hydrating it only for it to get dry all over again. 
With this I began the search for a hair product that will help me not only keep my daughter's hair moisturized but also help me keep her hair looking healthy. Can I just mention that I also have natural hair. It's not much(about 5 months post cutting all my relaxed hair) but it's long enough for me to style it. And so this was also a search for my hair as well.

The Garnier Ultimate Blends Natural Hair products have been a live saver. These are:
  • Shampoo
  • Conditioner
  • Balm
  • Serum
Shampoo and Conditioner



Now these launch a little over a month ago but I have been putting out doing a review on them because I needed to experience them myself. I've been on braids and finally took them off and now here I am. We (Myself ad my Daughter) have been using The Strength Restorer line. Enriched with Honey, Royal Jelly, and Propolis Extract, they promise to strengthen, protect, and nourish fragile hair that is prone to breakage. As a result of our hair being dry, we've always experienced hair breakage and to a certain extend, we had very fragile hair. We couldn't comb through without having almost a handful of hair but ever since we started using these product, we have seen much much needed improvement. Truth be told, we still experience a little bit of breakage but it is not as bad as it was before. what I like the most about these products is:
  • They have a consistent smell/scent
  • Very thick consistency
  • Very easy to use
  • Accessible, and
  • Affordable

The benefits we've seen thus far after a month of using these products (used them about 8 times in a month):
  • Stronger hair - less breakage
  • Hair is moisturized
  • Very easy to manage/style hair
Balm and Serum
We have these products in the following sizes - 200ml conditioner; 250ml Shampoo, 300ml Balm, 50ml Serum. You can watch this video https://youtu.be/nQ84F2C5vQs to find out more about how to use these products. These can be purchased from clicks and they retail between R 30 to R50 {PS: prices might be different}. I honestly would recommend these products to anyone with natural hair, especially if you have 4c type. Myself and my daughter have been loving them so much, we barely have anything we don't like about them and I hope you will like them as well. Let me know in the comments if you've tried them and how you liked them. Until then, I'll see you soon.

xoxo
Oluv

No comments:

Post a Comment