Tuesday 22 March 2016

Kbear is officially 2 and 1/2 years Old

My lil Queen
OMW!!! I can barely believe that in just a lil over 5 months my Little Baby will be 3 years old. It's really so crazy how time flies. I remember when she was just a day old and I was fantasising about what it'll be like once she crawls. Then when she started crawling, I fantasised about what it'll be like when she starts walking. Then about what it'll be like when she starts talking. Now she's doing all that. All my fantasies came true and yet I find myself fantasising about what it was like when she was a Baby. It's funny how things work out.

Every day I wake up and I feel so proud and blessed to be this Little Girl's Mother. Watching her grow up before my eyes and turn into a little self-sufficient toddler is a bit heartbreaking but also very very amazing. I can't imagine life without her. She reminds me each day just how blessed I am and she brings out just so much joy inside me.

Yes, she's a typical 2 year old. Naughty! Full of Tantrums! Stubborn and Cheeky! just to mention a few. But you know what, I would not have it any other way. 

Be sure to check out this video https://youtu.be/Ta21DTjVR_4  to find out more about what she likes and her some of her favourite funny phrases. Please leave your comments below with suggestions of what you'd like to read here next :).

Thank you so much for stopping by and I'll see you again soon.

xoxo
Oluv